Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Taka Update February 26, 2014

 Taka Update February 26, 2014
Fish delivery and more
It is not easy with wild caught fresh fish these days. I really felt bad last week. We had President Day and Japanese fish was 1 day only delivery. And Friday was super day. We did not have much fish on Saturday. So we have to prepare with frozen fish and farm raised fish sometimes. “Hey no more fish today, we close now.” It is easy to say it, but customers get mad. I see some restaurants in Japan. They decide how many they sell daily and close the door when sell all. If I have a small restaurant like 10-15 seats, I can do that. This is my forever task. Making customers happy and making by myself happy. Many people think I am happy with making money but I am not happy sometimes. Busy businesses make bad services and foods occasionally. But no matter what, people come and we have to take care of them.  I am trying always.
Uni is coming tomorrow. Tuna is negative so far. Hawaiian fish is great. I have Uku, Snapper, Mahi-mahi, Walu and Tombo. I started Sawara, Spanish mackerel again. It will come tomorrow. Japanese fish has season and I try to buy seasonal fish.

Sunshine May Lower Your Blood Pressure
Warnings to stay out of the sun may be overlooking a potentially important health benefit of sunshine, new findings suggest. While too much sun exposure may bring on skin cancer, researchers have found evidence getting some rays could protect against high blood pressure, a condition known as the silent killer.
Researchers in the United Kingdom gave healthy study volunteers a dose of Ultraviolent-A (UVA) radiation in a lab, corresponding to what they would receive while under the sun for about 30 minutes during summer in Southern Europe. In response, the participants' blood vessels dilated, and their blood pressure decreased, the researchers report.  
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, can lead to potentially fatal cardiovascular diseases, such as heart failure or stroke, although many people may not even know they have it.
I agree with this article. We need to play outside oh house. I say this is just like vegetables in green house. Green house vegetables are looked good but not strong and not much taste. Vegetables grown under Sunshine are strong texture and taste really good and contain well vitamins and minerals, I believe it.

Website : takasushiatlanta.com  E-Mail
sushiandpassion@gmail.com

Twiter : https://twitter.com/sushiandpassion  Reservation 404-869-2802

1 comment:

Sampson Greenovich said...

Sushi has been a wonderful cultural enjoyment for the last few thousand years. I read an article about making sushi that explained the process of cutting out the meat of the fish to avoid the bones. The meat itself must be "sushi grade" or it will never make the cut for eating. In other words it has to be a fish that is raised clean and contains no parasites.