Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Taka Update May 15th 2012


 Taka Update May 16, 2012

 Fish delivery and more

I ordered big eye tuna on Monday and came on Tuesday. I really expected good one but was so disappointed.

It was just like a blind date. Just imagine that someone introduces a cute girl for me. I was very excited to meet her. Then I went to a place to meet her. And she was not beautiful, was overweight.  Someone gave me the wrong information.

It was exact same this time. Our supplier said that very good tuna was available. They had the information from a shipper in Miami.

Then tuna was arrived and cut. There was no toro, was just read meat only. And the price was high enough as good tuna.

I really complained for discount. And our supplier was asking the shipper for discount. It was easy to complain now. I just took some pictures with smart phone and sent them. This was great technology.

So, we do not have good tuna this week. But don’t give up. We will have new fish on Thursday.

We received Tobi Uo, Flying fish and Suzuki, Japanese Sea bass on Tuesday.

And we will have Ai-name (Fat Greenling), Mako Garei (Marbled Sole) and Akamutsu (Black Throat) on Thursday.

I have some Uni and will come again on Friday.


Weight Control and Golf

My weight was same as last week. Golf tournament was canceled because of bad weather. I played 5 holes under the rain and gave up playing.


Closed Information

We will be closed the business from May 27th to June 3rd.

I go to Hawaii for vacation, but I bring PC and do some project. I will not make sushi in Hawaii.


Taka sushiandpassion

www.sushiandpassion.blogspot.com

375 Pharr Rd. Atlanta GA 30305 Reservation 404-869-2802

2 comments:

Jack Feinberg said...

Akamutsu! One of my favorites - pretty rare though. $18 in NYC recently.

TAKA said...

we sell it $9.50
This is GA.