Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sauteed Tofu, chicken and vegetables

I made this today and ate for my lunch and dinner. 2 times a day?
I never fed up with tofu dishes.


What is in it?
There are tofu, chicken thigh, gobo root, zucchini, celery, onion, green onion, garlic, ginger, carrot.
And the sauce is tobanjan,Chinese spicy miso paste, Japanese miso and soy sauce, mirin and kelp broth.

This is my original dish but not 100% original. 50% come from Chinese and another 50% come from Japanese. You can order mabo-tofu when you go to Chinese restaurant. But you don't see many vegetables. They normally use green onion, tofu and ground beef.

I add super extra vegetables and make it healthy. The reason is very simple. We have to eat more vegetables. But it is boring to eat plain vegetables and salad only. Also cold vegetables make body cold. If vegetables are cooked nicely, we can eat more.

I have a pregnant worker and I make vegetables dish for her. And I make some extra for me.
I normally don't eat vegetables. I take vitamins and cover it.

Something good for pregnant women are good for healthy human beings and someone who is fighting against sick, right?

3 comments:

David said...

I tried this for lunch today. Outstanding. Perfect mix of ingredients. Outstanding seasoning. Just what I wanted.

TAKA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TAKA said...

Thank you, David-san

Be healthy, always. TAKA