Monday, June 14, 2010

Salonpas, made in Japan.

I like this but feel I am getting old.
Old people used this when I was very young.
I heard this from Indonesian friend.
She is younger than I and she uses.
She uses Salonpas when she goes to bed.
She told me that she could slept very well.
And I tried it. It really worked.
I normally use 4 sheets, 2 for low back and other 2 for neck.
I apply before go to bed. And the morning comes when I wale up.
This is a great idea. But I take shower always after use Salonpas. The smell is very strong. I can not use this during work. You can get at Costco and other stores.

1 comment:

SalonPas said...

Hello.

Thank you for your post on Salonpas. Wanted to reach out to you and share that we have recently launched a nationwide contest entitled "Pain Free and Proud."

The contest Grand Prize will grant one person the opportunity to win a Spa Getaway for Two to The Miraval Resort & Spa in Tuscon, Arizona.

Contest details are as follows:
URL: http://www.contest.jointhepainfreemovement.com

Contest Theme: How has SALONPAS helped you get back to life?
Entry period for this round is until July 18, 2010.
Voting period for this round goes from July 25 to July 30, 2010.
Finalist for this round will be announced: August 2nd, 2010.
Please refer to the Rules & Regulations for more details pertaining to this contest.
(We will have 2 more rounds including this one)

Would love for you to join the contest and also share this information with your network and readers.

Feel free to find us on Twitter (@MRSALONPAS) or on Facebook (www.facebook.com/salonpas) should you have any questions.

Look forward to seeing your contest entry!

Good luck!