Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is this too small?

This is our sashimi dinner, the price is $29. It comes with soup, salad and rice.
Someone claimed on Thursday night. She told me she could get double portion at other places.
I told her that I could not do that. And that is matter of choosing quality or quantity.
I might do if I use frozen tuna, frozen salmon, frozen hamachi and other frozen fish.
I buy most of fish from Japan. I cannot do that.
But I sometimes do it. It is only late night and Saturday night.
I do not want to carry over the fish to next day. And we are not open on Sunday. And I explain the reason of large portion.
I do not want to argue but I need to explain and need to speak up. Customer is always King and Queen in this country, but I have a right to speak. And I did, I do and I will.

1 comment:

MP said...

I think your prices are very fair compared to other high-end sushi restaurants (you're cheaper then the 2 MFs and about the same as Hayakawa), and both your food & service is better then them.

Obviously Rusan's, Happy Sumo, etc. are much cheaper, but that's like comparing a burger from Holman & Finch to a Whopper from Burger King.