Thursday, September 3, 2009

My breakfast and lunch


I always say that we need to eat more vegetables and fruits.
This is the first time I show my meal.
Let's go with breakfast(right).
Apple, pineapple, white peach, mango with yogurt, cereals and raisin.
I sometimes take a coffee with milk but not always. Then I take multi vitamins, vitamin C, Q10 and something I need. I don't take vitamins everyday, almost 3-4 times a week.
My lunch is not much fun. I just started Healthy body soup which was Ox tail and vegetables soup. So, I heat up this and add udon noodle. I eat extra broccoli this time. That's it.
I don't like eating fresh salad but like eating warm vegetables. This soup contains onion, broccoli, garlic, ginger,tomato, zucchini, celery, carrot. It is hard to eat 8 different vegetables same time. But I can do that with soup.
Ox tail contains tons of gelatin and make skin smooth. I am not woman or gay but I take care of my skin because of my business, Sushi chef.
And I need to show my customers how I take care of my health condition and keeping my body young and beautiful. I will not go to see Plastic surgeon in the future. I eat good food and keep my body and skin well. Why don't you follow me?


No comments: